ISO 9001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
Course Description: ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
Learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to relate/integrate them to your business management system. You will be immersed in QMII's time-tested methodology for teaching auditors how to integrate all operations with ISO 9001:2015 conforming process-based management systems.
This approach ensures that stakeholder requirements are accurately determined and consistently fulfilled. All ISO 9001:2015 processes, including risk-based thinking, context of the organization, senior management involvement and expanded interested party involvement are correctly implemented. You will also understand how process-based management systems conforming to ISO 9001 ensure that customer requirements are accurately determined and consistently fulfilled.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification
Students successfully completing QMII's 4-day ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training and the TPECS examinations provided in conjunction with this course, receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA International) knowledge competency units*:
- QM-Quality Management Systems.
- AU-Management Systems Auditing.
- TL-Leading Management Systems Audit Teams.
The Certificate of Attainment provides evidence of knowledge competency defined by the certifying organization, Exemplar Global.
Successful course candidates can use these certifications as earned credit towards other certifications such as ISO 14001 Lead Auditor and other similar standards under Exemplar Global's Training Provider & Examiner Certification Scheme (TPECS).
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training - Learning Objectives
QMII in our 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training ensures you gain the skills to conduct and lead 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, and process and system audits, including audits of undocumented systems to determine conformity to ISO 9001:2015. Skills gained include:
- Learning the difference between valued and non-value adding systems based on the standard and determine if business management systems of your organization are currently conforming to ISO 9001.
- Planning and executing QMS development or transition projects ensuring conformity to the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements, understanding how to use the QMS to work pro-actively and not reactively.
- Identifying and implementing necessary QMS controls to translate stakeholder needs into satisfaction, and relate fiduciary performance to the QMS using ISO 9001:2015.
- Developing more repeatable and flexible systems - particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing.
- Determining the resources necessary for the QMS to work as planned and communicate the roles and responsibilities within the QMS to the organization.
- Learning how to relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top management and shareholders by demonstrating how the organization plans to fulfill its promises and showing evidence that it has done so in the past.
We Help You Learn With:
- Varied teaching modes including role playing.
- Active listening.
- Peer-to-peer, peer-to-teacher interaction.
- Major concept focus.
- Using only essential terminology.
Who needs this course?
- Anyone managing Quality Management Systems for ISO 9001:2015 conformity/compliance
- Those wanting formal credentials as a ISO 9001 Lead Auditor from an accredited training program.
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certified quality management system (QMS) lead auditors using ISO 9001.
This course also benefits a range of professionals including leadership, quality managers and directors, business process owners/managers, supply chain/purchasing managers, chief executives and directors.
Schedule: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
- Lecture: Intro to Management Systems
- Lecture: Quality Standards
- Workshop: Terms and Definitions ISO 19011
- 9001_2015 Revision Overview
- Lecture: ISO 9001_2015
- Workshop: Clauses 2015 Workshop
- Exam: ISO 9001 2015 Self Study
- Workshop: Analyzing Processes
- Lecture: Developing Process-Based Management Systems
- Lecture: Auditing Management Systems
- Lecture: Audit Planning and Preparation
- Exam: QM Module Test
- Workshop: ISO 9001 - Review System Docs and Prep Audit Schedule
- Workshop: ISO 9001 - Reviewing Processes and Preparing Checklists
- Lecture: Performing Lead Audit Investigation
- Workshop: Verifying Facts
- Lecture: Concluding the Audit
- Workshop: Determining Nonconformities
- Workshop: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Workshop: Interviewing Auditees
- Workshop: Closing Meeting Preparation
- Workshop: Closing Meeting and Report
- Lecture: Corrective Action and Follow Up
- Lecture: Corrective Action and Follow Up (continued)
- Workshop: Corrective Action
- Lecture: Certification, Registration, Accreditation
- Class Wrap Up
If you are already a certified lead auditor and want to add QMS to your certification, please click here.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email info@QMII.com