OHS LEAD AUDITOR USING BS OHSAS 18001
Learn the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001 and ANSI Z10 and how to relate the requirements to your business management system. Understand how process-based management systems are responsible for ensuring customer requirements are determined and consistently fulfilled over time.
Learn the difference between
- Non-value adding “ISO” systems based on the standard; AND
- Value adding business management systems conforming to BS OHSAS 18001.
Gain the tools necessary to conduct and lead process and system audits to determine conformity to BS OHSAS 18001.
Attendees successfully completing the TPECS examinations provided in conjunction with this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA International) knowledge competency units:
OH – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
AU - Management Systems Auditing
TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Students who successfully show competency in this BS OHSAS 18001 Auditor training are eligible to schedule a skills examination with RABQSA/Exemplar Global to certify as a Health and Safety Management System Lead Auditor.
Who should attend?
- Health and safety professionals
- VP/Directors of Regulatory Affairs
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certified lead auditors
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
You will learn how to:
- Plan and execute OHSMS development projects assuring conformity to BS OHSAS 18001 and compliance to applicable regulations
- Use an OHSMS to ensure regulatory compliance
- Identify and implement the controls necessary for an effective OHSMS
- Relate fiduciary concerns to the performance of the OHSMS
- Develop reliable and pliable systems (particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing)
- Determine and communicate the resources necessary for the system to work as planned
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the OHSMS to the organization
- Conduct First, Second and Third party audits, particularly on undocumented systems, and audit for process effectiveness against measurable objectives
- Relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top management, and shareholders
- Use the OHSMS to manage environmental risk and continually reduce accidents and incidents
Because of our independence, you can bring your particular process and system concerns to class and the instructor will work to answer your questions as best as possible.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email us at email@example.com