Learn the requirements of IATF 16949:2009 while understanding how they relate to your business. This class addresses how management systems (QMS) and IATF 16949 apply to the automotive industry and how to develop a Quality Management System (QMS) that conforms to IATF 16949, ready for certification.
Click here to enroll in a 3-day Internal Auditor course.
Who should attend?
- Automotive professionals
- Quality professionals
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
- Leaders/managers/professionals in the automotive industry
- Buyers in the automotive industry
You will learn how to:
- Interpret and apply IATF 16949
- Relate IATF 16949 to your business management system, regardless of your type of business
- Identify the controls necessary for ensuring the QMS translates customer needs into satisfied customers
- Relate fiduciary concerns to the performance of the QMS
- Develop reliable and pliable systems, particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the QMS to the organization
- Conduct and lead 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, particularly on undocumented systems and audit for process effectiveness against measurable objectives
- Relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top management and shareholders
- Use the QMS to work proactively and not reactively
- Explain to customers how the organization plans to fulfill its promises and show evidence that it has done so in the past
Because of our independence, you may bring your organization's problems to class to get straight answers from an expert.
This class prepares students to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits using ISO 9001:2015 and 1st and 2nd party audits using IATF 16949. Additional training is required to conduct 3rd party audits using IATF 16949.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email email@example.com