SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR USING ISO 28000
Learn the requirements of ISO 28000 and how to relate the requirements to your Security Management System.
Leaders’ attendance, even for the first day or two, shows their commitment to security requirements. This class particularly addresses organizations operating combined management systems (one business management system conforming to multiple system standards beyond ISO 28000, for example: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ANSI Z-10/BS OHSAS 18001).
Gain the tools necessary to conduct and lead process and system audits to determine conformity to ISO 28000.
Attendees successfully completing the TPECS examinations provided in conjunction with this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA International) knowledge competency units:
SCY – Supply Chain Security Management Systems
AU - Management Systems Auditing
TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
The Certificate of Attainment provides evidence of knowledge competency defined by Exemplar Global in the competency units required for certification as a Supply Chain Security Management Systems Lead Auditor.
Who should attend?
- CEO/VP/Top Management of any organization
- Directors of Quality
- Quality professionals
- Security professionals including Maritime Security Professionals/CSO
- All personnel having a stake in the security of the supply chain
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certified lead auditors
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand and appreciate the supply chain security management systems
- Improvement Specialists
You will learn how to:
- Process Analysis for Identifying Resources and Critical Controls
- Understand the processes necessary in assessing security threats and perceptions
- Prepare plans based on security assessment to meet the needs of supply chain security
- Analyze operational and security risk
- Evaluate a Business System Manual
- Prepare an Audit Schedule
- Prepare Checklists from Process Analysis
- Gather factual evidence
- Run an Audit Investigation
- Create Nonconformity Statements
- Run an Audit Closing Meeting
- Report an Audit
- Handle Preventive and Corrective Action
Because of our independence, you can bring your particular process and system concerns to class and the instructor will work to answer your questions as best as possible.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email info@QMII.com