QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR USING THE NEW AND UPDATED ISO 9001:2015
Learn the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to relate to your business management system. Understand how process-based management systems conforming to ISO 9001 ensure that customer requirements are accurately determined and consistently fulfilled.
Learn the difference between:
- Non-value adding “ISO” systems based on the standard; AND
- Value adding business management systems conforming to ISO 9001.
Gain the tools necessary to conduct and lead process and system audits to determine conformity to ISO 9001:2015.
Attendees successfully completing the TPECS examinations provided in conjunction with this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA International) knowledge competency units:
QM – Quality Management Systems
AU - Management Systems Auditing
TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
You will learn how to:
- Plan and execute QMS development or transition projects ensuring conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Identify and implement the controls necessary for ensuring the QMS translates customer needs into satisfied customers
- Relate fiduciary concerns to the performance of the QMS using ISO 9001
- Develop reliable and pliable systems, particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing
- Determine and communicate the resources necessary for the system to work as planned
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the QMS to the organization
- Conduct and lead 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, particularly on undocumented systems and audit for process effectiveness against measurable objectives including ISO 9001
- Relate the capabilities of the Organization to the expectations of customers, top management and shareholders
- Use the QMS to work proactively and not reactively
- Explain to customers how the organization plans to fulfill its promises and show evidence that it has done so in the past
Duration: 4 days
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals
- VP/Directors of Quality
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certified quality management system (QMS) lead auditors using ISO 9001
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
- Buyers/Procurement professionals
- Top managers who want to reap the benefit of conforming to ISO 9001 requirements
Because of our independence, you can bring your particular process and system concerns to class and the instructor will work to answer your questions as best as possible.
If you are already a certified lead auditor and want to add QMS to your certification, please click here.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email info@QMII.com