COMBINED AUDITOR TRAINING
We want to take advantage of economies of scale whenever possible, so combining audits to assess conformity to mulitple standards is becoming the norm. Companies become more process oriented (less departmental) in order to manage risk and meet customer needs. This often involves the need to develop single management systems that meet multiple sets of requirements (such as ISO 9001 AND 14001 AND BS OHSAS 18001).
Our combined systems auditor class will help your auditors develop competency. Learning to perform effective process and system audits is far more difficult than learning the requirements of a system standard. This class teaches auditors to audit processes and systems, regardless of the standard used, and to facilitate effective corrective action.
Combined internal auditing can reduce the cost of internal auditing by several factors, particularly reducing the time the auditees have to spend in audit. Whether it is 14001 and 18001 or 9001 and ISM Code, we can include whatever standards you require. In addition to learning about the requirements and how to use audit to improve your management system, you will gain practical experience in applying these concepts via workshops with role-play.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Managers of the internal auditing process
- Quality, environmental, health and safety and security managers
- Compliance officers
- Top management wanting to understand the benefits and pitfalls of internal audit
What you will learn:
- Quality management principles
- Process and system auditing using the process approach
- Planning and preparation
- Interpretation of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (and/or other requirements as agreed)
- Performing the audit
- Reporting the audit
- Corrective action and follow-up
- Process analysis for identifying resources and critical control points
- Audit scheduling
- Process review and checklist preparation
- Audit investigating (obtaining and evaluating evidence)
- Writing nonconformity statements
Schedule and Public Pricing:
This class is only offered in-house.