Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation in your team.
“The greatest waste…is failure to use the abilities of people…to learn about their frustrations and about the contributions that they are eager to make.” – W.E. Deming.
Even with a well-developed process-based management system in your organization, you still need your team to use and improve it. Our leadership and team building training enables leaders to become experts in the successful interaction between their personnel and the system. Learn to be an aware leader, effectively and powerfully aligning individual objectives with organizational objectives and bridging the gap between team and system. Through our role play workshops, your team learns strategies and skills for collaboration enabling shared resources and ownership of the system.
The course focuses on development in these key areas:
- Collaboration across organizational boundaries
- Leadership in crisis
- Conflict resolution skills
- Engaging and motivating employees
- Management communication skills
- Problem solving/root cause analysis
Who should attend?
- Top management of any organization
- Department managers across industries
- Management representatives, quality professionals
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or those wanting to understand how to effectively implement a management system
- Improvement specialists
Classes are taught in-house in approximately 24 hours over three consecutive days. We are happy to customize the timetable to suit your scheduling needs.