QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR USING ISO/IEC 17025
Laboratories carry out testing, calibration or both. Testing relies upon a measurement system using calibrated gages to determine characteristics in relation to a target. Measurement uncertainty is quantified as the observed process variance attributed to the measuring system. The measuring system is the combined effort of controls, resources, information and material used to assign values to measured characteristics.
Laboratories develop, implement and continually improve their process-based management systems to ensure they understand, quantify, control and continually improve their measuring processes.
ISO/IEC 17025 has been developed and agreed as the international laboratory management system standard. This standard recognizes the importance of how competent individuals contribute to controlling measurement uncertainty through their interaction with measuring equipment. ISO/IEC 17025 provides a framework of good management practices for laboratories performing testing and calibration, but conforming to the standard does not guarantee operational excellence. The best laboratories in the world not only seek accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025, they also develop their process-based management systems to ensure continual process improvement.
At QMII, we pride ourselves in our more than 28-year history of assisting clients develop process-based quality management systems.
Learn how laboratory management systems work, how to interpret and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, and how to conduct and lead process and system audits using ISO/IEC 17025.
This course is intended particularly for laboratories or organizations that work closely with laboratories to develop effective management systems that conform to ISO/IEC 17025.
Who should attend?
- Laboratory professionals
- Quality professionals working in or with laboratories
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Auditors (internal, 3rd party, and supplier)
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or people who want to study how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
- Buyers/Procurement professionals
You will learn how to:
- Interpret and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- Identify and implement the controls necessary for ensuring the QMS translates customer needs into satisfied customers
- Relate fiduciary concerns to the performance of the QMS
- Develop reliable and pliable systems, particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing
- Determine and communicate the resources necessary for the system to work as planned
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the QMS to the organization
- Relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top management and shareholders
- Use the QMS to work proactively and not reactively
Self paced eLearning also available:
Call us at 888 357 9001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org