ISO 9001:2015 EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW
Learn the updated requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the new Leadership roles of Top Management
ISO 9001:2015 has undergone a fundamental change to emphasize the risk based approach to the implementation of a process based management system. Understand what these changes mean for your organization and how to implement them to your QMS to gain a competitive advantage.
Many organizations are introduced to management systems because they are forced to consider ISO certification. This overview shows how system development can happen in many different ways, but the best approach is to analyze your existing processes and system and align them with your business objectives.
As leaders, Top Managers need to be stakeholders in the success of the Quality Management System, accountable for its effectiveness and engage the company in achieving the intended results of the QMS - among other requirements. Every organization is different, so we customize every executive overview to incorporate top management’s particular learning and system development objectives.
Half, One and Two day options
Who should attend?
- Top Managers
- Quality professionals
- VP/Directors of Quality
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Process owners
- Systems professionals
- Improvement Specialists
- Buyers/Procurement professionals
You will learn:
- ISO 9001:2015 leadership requirements per clause 5 and connecting it to other clauses in the standard
- ISO 9001:2015 and the Risk Based Approach to implementing management systems
- The Quality principles per ISO 9001:2015 and the changes to them
- How systems work
- Leadership requirements for developing the management system
- Leadership requirements for running and continually improving the management system
- The main changes to the standard including:
- Aligning it to the High Level Structure
- Change in terminology
- Change in structure
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email info@QMII.com