RESPONSIBLE CARE® (RC) LEAD AUDITOR USING RC14001 AND RCMS
Learn the requirements of ISO 14001, RC14001, RCMS and the Security Code and how to relate the requirements to your business management system. Understand how process-based management systems are responsible for ensuring environmental, health, safety and security (EHSS) requirements are determined and consistently fulfilled over time.
Learn the difference between:
- Non-value adding “ISO” systems based on the standard; AND
- Value adding business management systems conforming to Responsible Care® requirements
Gain the tools necessary to conduct process and system audits to determine conformity to RC14001, RCMS and the Security Code.
This three day class provides assessment for RC14001 and RCMS as per ACC requirements. Students who successfully pass the continuous assessment and exam are eligible to sit for further examinations with BEAC for certification as an RC14001/RCMS auditor.
Students who wish to certify as an Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor with ISO 14001 can take a two-day course that covers all the requirements for the Exemplar Global TPECS module EM.
Who should attend?
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Security professionals
- EHSS professionals working in or with the chemical industry
- VP/Directors of Regulatory Affairs
- EHSS Managers/ Management Reps
- Individuals who want to become Exemplar Global certified Responsible Care® auditors
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
- Leaders responsible for developing an effective Environmental Health Safety and Security Management System (EHSSMS)
You will learn how to:
- Plan and execute RCMS development projects assuring conformity to Responsible Care® requirements and compliance to applicable regulations
- Conduct an environmental aspects and impacts analysis
- Identify and implement the controls necessary for an effective EHSSMS/RCMS
- Relate fiduciary concerns to the performance of the EHSSMS/RCMS
- Develop reliable and pliable systems (particularly effective for organizations where process objectives are constantly changing)
- Determine and communicate the resources necessary for the system to work as planned
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the EHSSMS/RCMS to the organization
- Conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, particularly on undocumented systems, and audit for process effectiveness against measurable objectives
- Relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top management and shareholders
- Use the EHSSMS/RCMS to manage environmental risk and continually reduce waste
- Because of our independence, you may bring your particular compliance, process and system concerns to class and the instructor will work to answer your questions as best as possible.
Call us at 888.357.9001 or email info@QMII.com